LISTING PLAN OF ACTION
Our objectives are the following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you, weekly, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The following are steps I take to get a home sold…the “Proactive Approach:”
- Place special feature cards around the house to make sure that no one misses any of the special amenities.
- Make a list of highlights and features that your home has to give to all potential buyers when they come into your home.
- Hire a professional photographer to shoot the property during whats called the “twilight” hour. This will make the property stand out from the rest. In addition, we will take a professional video (Virtual Tour) to maximize the amount of exposure that you can get on all the media and online outlets.
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which will expose your home to thousands of agents.
- Price your home competitively.
- Promote your home at our weekly Mission Real Estate sales meeting.
- Feature you property in our weekly caravan where 30 or more agents will come through the property to give their pricing opinions.
- Email a featured sheet to the top 50 agents in the market place for their potential buyers.
- Your property will be published on the internet (syndicated to 500+ websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and More) so that more potential buyers can see you home. (Optional)
- Your home will be put on a reverse prospecting system where Brokers can let all their buyers know about your home as soon as it comes on the market.
- Give you a detailed list of any changes you should make to your property to make it more sellable.
- Constantly update you with any changes in the marketplace (Weekly Call).
- We have a call center with about 100 callers in Seattle that focus on looking for potential sellers and buyers for your home. (Active Prospecting)
- Pass out 1,000 “Just Listed” flyers to the community around you asking them if they know of anyone wanting to move into your area. (Active Prospecting)
- Pass out 500 “Open House” flyers for a given weekend to attract the community to see if they know of any potential buyers for your home. (Active Prospecting)
- Hold as my open houses as requested by seller.
- Contact, over the next seven days: my buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that the buyer might want to use.
- When possible, have the cooperating Broker in the area tour you home.
- Call all agents who have recently shown homes similar to your and see if their buyers are still available.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home for their feedback and response.
- If requested, I will host a brokers open house and invite all the top local agents to view your home so they can start looking for buyers.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all of the following upon a contract being accepted: Escrow, Mortgage, Title, and Other Closing Procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.
In addition, we offer a complimentary moving van for you to use at no cost, so you can move into your new home with ease.